Outstanding Panoramic Seaviews
Fresh & Modern 5 Star Self Catering Holiday House, Mevagissey. Contemporary Accommodation with outstanding sea views from all bedrooms and living rooms – with a taste of luxury
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and island cooking hob.
Enjoy the romance of the sea. This detached spacious house is the perfect getaway with stunning seaviews for the ultimate coastal experience. Skysail was built and finished in June 2014. It is designed to be able to be energy efficient with underfloor heating and hot water using Air Source Heat pumps. It offers the best in self-catering with privacy and comfort and with easy access to the friendly quintessential and buzzing fishing village of Mevagissey (5 minutes on foot down either the coastal path or the road) and a 5 minute walk to Portmellon Beach, 10 minute drive to Gorran Haven (or amazing 40 minute cliff walk taking in the dramatic coastline), also 20 minutes from the Eden Project. 20 minutes to St Austell which has all the large supermarkets and shops.
Facilities and Services Included
Sleeps 8 (may be pre-configured as singles or as super-king-size beds) (all with sea views).
|(4 double bedrooms – 2 x 14 sq meters & 2 x 16 sq meters )|
|Fridge /Freezer & separate fridge & Ice machine|
|Egyptian Cotton Linen provided, Towels and beach towels|
|Unlimited WiFi or internet access, use of laptop|
|Private parking (3 cars)|
|Garden & 3 patios, one patio with 4 sun beds.|
|Television DVD & CD player (BT Infinity 2 (streamed videos, BT Sport etc superfast broadband), Apple TV|
|Log burner, logs provided|
|Table Tennis/Darts room (off car park – not suitable for small children because of road proximity)|
Skysail welcomes you to Cornwall, we will ensure you are familiar with the house, answer any questions and show you around if you arrive before 5pm.
A selection of essential items is provided for your arrival.
The House, Gardens and Garage
- 3 lovely patios (2 to front of house, private patio to rear)
- Stunning open plan modern living with unbelievable views
- Sun Loungers
- 2 Main Luxury bathrooms
- Additional upstairs cloakroom
- Utility Room (Washing drying, extra fridge, ice machine, ironing equipment etc.)
- Fully equipped Luxury Kitchen with breakfast bar, induction hob, 2 ovens, grills and microwave, dishwasher
- Large Rear and front garden
- Carport plus parking for 2 cars (carport for small car ideally).
- Bicycle Hire Available, Safe bicycle store at house
- Underfloor Heating
- Breathtaking views of Mevagissey village, the harbour and cliffs towards Fowey, immense sea views, views to chapel point and Portmellon
The Garden Shed, Mevagissey (local fruit and veg, fresh meat) Asda, Tesco etc available at St Austell, Mevagissey General Store (Nica), Post Office, fruit and veg shop and Boots the chemist. Gift shops, restaurants and Cafes, Pasty, Ice Cream and Fish and Chip shops. There is also a fantastic farm shop at Heligan “Lobbs Farm Shop” with a wide range of fresh local produce and much more.
- Fresh fish store to the side of the harbour (local fish from the Mevagissey fishermen including lobster when available – sometimes to order)
- Restaurants – a full and comprehensive restaurant and pub restaurant list is kept up-to date at the house, includes a range for all tastes and budgets in Mevagissey including one with fabulous menus just 50 yards along the road (Bay View Hotel)
- Beaches nearby see Local Beach Guide info
There are plenty of places where you can enjoy a Cornish cream tea down on the Quay!
Sorry no Dogs.
Parents should be aware of marble floors and many stairs, balconies etc. No high chairs, cots or stair gates are available on site.
The house is accessed by steps at the front, the main living areas are also accessed by stairs, this house may not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues however, it does have ground floor bedrooms and a lower patio to the front which may be advantageous.
Skysail is is available all year round. Maximum 8 people. 10% payable at time of booking, credit card security is required for breakages/damage and balance of payment required 6 weeks prior to arrival. See our Bookings Page.
Booking can be over the phone or by the automated online booking system paypal or credit card. See our Bookings page.
Simply The Best
If you are looking for the best holiday accommation and stunning views of the South Cornish Coast we look forward to welcoming you and we will do everything to ensure your stay is perfect!